In this episode, you will learn:
- Wisdom from the book of James that can save and transform your relationships immediately ([3:23])
- Why not focusing on getting things done can make you far more productive ([7:02])
- The “Bookend Method” you can use immediately for spending more time with God ([17:57])
- How mission trips make your family relationships stronger than they’ve ever been ([20:52])
- Why a “return to normal” could be the worst thing to happen for you and your family ([24:19])
- The surprising way seeing you struggle makes your children better ([28:08])
Jared Alexander’s bio:
An extremely proficient and driven professional that enjoys working in a team-environment. Held multiple executive-level positions, using my education and experience in production-driven AND program/product management environments. Track record of producing stellar results in high-pressure environments, including experience with multiple Fortune 100 companies. Had responsibility for products worth over $180M in company EBITDA, directed teams of up to 30 associates, created and managed marketing programs touching millions of customers, and led cross-functional teams producing company-wide change.
Most recently was Partnerships Director at Amigos for Christ in Chinandega, Nicaragua.
Currently is in graduate school at Xavier University.
Ultimate professional goal is to find the position that best fits my lifestyle, allowing me to grow professionally and personally.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”