In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to avoid burnout when people expect more from you more than ever ([3:09])
- The “Lone Wolf” mistake men make with their communities ([4:53])
- The one letter that prevents adversity from destroying you ([22:55])
- One aspect of your identity that can never be taken away from you ([25:15])
- Why your resume is irrelevant to what you will accomplish in the future ([27:13])
Todd Wilkowski’s Bio:
Dynamic, team-oriented servant leader who is a pragmatic, resourceful problem solver. Currently, partner with full-service regional Midwestern law firm focusing on serving the myriad needs of privately held and family-owned businesses as their outsourced/fractional general counsel. Committed to be a proactive, strategic, risk-leveraging, “get to yes” trusted business advisor who provides customized and tailored solutions to his clients.
Learn more about Todd at his firm’s webpage: https://frostbrowntodd.com/people/todd-wilkowski/
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”