CCP013— “Why transparent conversations are key” with Jerry Beerman
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How arrogance can be a leader’s secret weapon ([31:18])
- Why devastating failures are the best way to succeed ([3:04])
- How to build an inseparable bond with your kids — no matter how bad you’ve screwed up ([11:59])
- The single best way to stop your children from going down a path to destruction ([12:35])
- How you’re accidentally riddling your body with anxiety and worry ([18:17])
To connect with Jerry Beerman and learn how he can help you grow your faith as well as be intentional with your employees, email him at email@example.com.
Also, if you are interested in the daily PSP mentioned in this episode text ‘ConduitJesus’ to 555-888.
Jerry Beerman Bio:
Jerry is the founder & owner of Alluring Glass, specializing in the development of men holistically while offering a best in class product and service offering.
Alluring Glass has been in business for 12 years, prior to AG Jerry worked in the Vineyard Church for 5 years, taught Tennis for 14 and launched numerous for profit and non profit businesses.
Jerry has a wife Kelly, four children, Dakota (29), Tucker (27), Molly (21) and Ellie (19). Jerry has attended Crossroads Church for over 15 years.
In his free time, Jerry loves to run, bike and swim. Long and slow is the most enjoyable. A foodie, loves to explore new restaurants in the area!
Jerry is excited to learn how to lead, develop people better and create pipelines of young people coming into the trades for career development and opportunities.
Are you ready to start thriving at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”