In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How self-awareness improves your relationship with others at work and at home ([3:25])
- An extremely difficult question that can dramatically improve your interactions with others ([5:18])
- How to pull off a date night with your spouse even when you’re short on time and money ([20:30])
- A simple but game-changing way to organize all your priorities so your entire family achieves their goals ([17:39])
- The surprising way dating can help you avoid divorce ([26:01])
- How to optimize your energy levels for maximum productivity ([34:25])
Julie Lingler Bio:
I believe this is what I was meant to do.
I went to Miami University and had several non-profit fundraising and volunteer management jobs while I was raising my sons.
While they were still pretty young, I had the opportunity to finally pursue my dream of being a therapist. I earned my Master’s of Social Work from the University of Cincinnati in 2001, and spent the next three years at Cancer Family Care, counseling cancer patients and their families. I learned so much about the resilience of the human spirit, the beauty of families reconnecting, and the importance of making life fulfilling and meaningful.
I started my own therapy practice in the summer of 2005, and haven’t looked back.
I’ve been a spouse, a parent, a child to aging parents, an employee, and an employer, just like many of you. I’ve experienced divorce, empty-nesting, career changes, deaths of parents, and other major life events that can throw us into a tailspin.
I know personally and professionally what it takes to put the pieces together again and get back on track, and I will use all of that wisdom, experience and training to help you do the same.
Learn more here: https://julielingler.com/
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”