In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How your fear will ravage your home life and cripple your relationships ([4:23])
- Simple ways to refocus and recharge without neglecting your work or family ([9:37])
- The single biggest mistake fathers make when connecting with their kids ([10:32])
- Why you don’t need more than 5 minutes per day to create an indestructible relationship with your kids ([13:22])
- The absolute best way to spend time with your kids that teaches them a million lessons and preps them for success ([16:55])
- Why only celebrating your biggest wins is a surefire way to be disappointed ([21:17])
- The counterintuitive reason success becomes less fulfilling as you become more successful ([22:35])
- The case for celebrating (and capitalizing on) crises ([33:15])
To connect with Ben Beshear and learn how he can provide clarity to your financial future, head over to http://www.livewellcapital.com.
Ben Beshear Bio:
Ben joined Northwestern Mutual as an intern in 1999. In 2001, Ben graduated from Miami University and began full-time at Northwestern Mutual.
As an advisor, Ben works mainly with physicians, business owners, and executives who are primarily entering or currently in retirement.
Areas of expertise include:
- Planning with executive stock options & RSU’s
- Charitable giving techniques and strategy
- Portfolio construction
- Distribution and tax strategies in retirement
- Business planning for closely held businesses
Ben has been honored as one of the top 20 advisors with Northwestern Mutual in America. And was also a qualifying member of MDRT from 2002 to 2011, and a qualifying/life member from 2012-2016.
Ben and his wife Lindsey reside in Indian Hill, with their two children Logan and Campbell and their dog, Mac.
In his spare-time he enjoys spending his time coaching his kid’s sports teams or playing basketball and tennis.