In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to handle mistakes in a way that preserves the respect of those you care about ([5:12])
- The “100%” solution to improving every area of your life ([5:52])
- How to transform YouTube into a life-affirming resource for you and your family ([9:18])
- A powerful “Homework” strategy for boosting your effectiveness at work ([13:27])
- How to take the hustle and bustle of family life and create quality time with your children ([18:50])
- How to recognize your part in the story God is telling in your life ([28:54])
- The “Sabbath” method for pulling yourself through the most difficult times in your life ([31:46])
Mike Sipple Jr’s. bio:
Mike Sipple, Jr.’s two decades working in and leading Centennial Executive Search & Talent Strategy has given him deep experience with privately-held businesses, family-owned companies, nonprofits, and private equity portfolio companies all around the world. Mike and his team of experts are called on by board members, business owners, executives and leadership teams for the expertise they provide.
Mike is the Co-Founder and CEO of the Talent Magnet Institute, an organization that provides leaders with tools, resources, and support to develop a holistic approach to leadership. Mike also hosts the Talent Magnet Institute Podcast, which has been downloaded more than 45,000 times by global leaders from 70+ different countries. The Talent Magnet Institute Podcast boldly tackles “real-time” the toughest issues leaders face daily: from optimizing teams, building inclusive and equitable cultures, and empowering others to the loneliness and fatigue unique to those at the top of the org chart.
Mike is very passionate about community engagement and sees it as a way to help the community as well as improve your organization.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
Have the last few months been hard for you as a leader at home or work?
I have seen a significant uptick in my business these last few months because leaders need help.
How do I lead my family well when I am tired and fried from Zoom calls?
How do I lead my work team well when I don’t know where the business is headed?
Leaders need to be refueled in order to lead others.
The best way to refuel is to redefine your purpose and priorities.
To better understand your ‘why’ and your ‘how’.
If that is you, I encourage you to take 20 minutes to watch this webinar to learn of the Five Capitals framework to establish your priorities and the 3P’s to define your purpose.
Here is what one person said about the ‘Power of Priorities and Purpose’ webinar: