Ben Beshear, co-founder and principle of LiveWell Capital, has more than tripled his team in the last 18 months.
When economists are talking about this time period being ‘The Great Resignation’ how did Ben and his team grow?
LiveWell Capital uses its ‘Culture Code’ to recruit and retain employees and it is working!
In this episode, Ben walks through the 8 points of the ‘Culture Code’ and how they use it day in and day out.
We also discuss the power of a culture code at home as well!
You don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The ‘Jeff Bezos’ hack for motivating employees and creating an exciting work environment. ([6:55])
- How to recruit and keep the right team members through the ‘8 points of the Culture Code.’ ([10:49])
- Why the ‘Beyond Money’ mindset attracts your dream clients and makes them stay with you for good. ([17:44])
- How a Budweiser jacket engages your team and makes them more productive. ([21:15])
- The 3 categories of people your dream team needs to magnetize and keep lifelong clients. ([29:02])
- Why establishing a culture code in your family makes you more purposeful and connected in the workplace. ([33:38])
Ben Beshear bio:
Ben joined Northwestern Mutual as an intern in 1999. In 2001, Ben graduated from Miami University and began full-time at Northwestern Mutual.
As an advisor, Ben works mainly with physicians, business owners, and executives who are primarily entering or currently in retirement.
Areas of expertise include:
- Planning with executive stock options & RSU’s
- Charitable giving techniques and strategy
- Portfolio construction
- Distribution and tax strategies in retirement
- Business planning for closely held businesses
Ben has been honored as one of the top 20 advisors with Northwestern Mutual in America. And was also a qualifying member of MDRT from 2002 to 2011, and a qualifying/life member from 2012-2016.
Ben and his wife Lindsey reside in Indian Hill, with their two children Logan and Campbell and their dog, Mac.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending his time coaching his kid’s sports teams or playing basketball and tennis.
Are you looking for a resource to help you win at work and at home?
If so, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.