In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Ego management secrets that allow you to win at home ([2:09])
- Why your current success sets you up for future failure and how to change it ([5:34])
- A simple “Chipotle Method” to make every person you come in contact with feel cared for ([10:16])
- The “Lean In” trick for creating beauty from the ashes of adversity ([16:15])
- How limitations can make your life more full and interesting ([23:41])
- The “Mind Movie” technique that lets you make the most of every situation in your life ([27:58])
- A morbid exercise that will improve all your personal relationships overnight ([31:21])
Alex Harbin’s Bio:
Cincinnati Native. Follower of Christ. Husband to Chelsea and father to Willa Grace. Former collegiate and pro football player. Owner and operator of Iron Sharpens Iron – a private training and group fitness gym in Cincinnati OH – founded in 2013. Real estate investor. I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, and expressing myself through art and design.
Visit the gym’s website to learn more: https://ironsharpensironpersonaltraining.com/
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”