In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to channel your ambition in a Godly way that improves all areas of your life ([3:46])
- The secret to setting solid boundaries that separate your work and home life you can be present for the people that need you the most ([9:12])
- A bulletproof method for scheduling your days in a way that makes you more productive than ever before ([11:39])
- A method for helping your children find their identity in God ([25:29])
- How to guide your children through failure in a way that makes them excited to keep trying ([26:22])
- The importance of “coming of age” rituals for helping children become healthy adults ([29:17])
Ryan Berg’s Bio:
Ryan survived a street fight in India, conquered the Great Wall of China, tangoed with the Turkish police, owns a Guinness World Record, taught English to inmates, and competed against NBA All-Stars, all of which are linked by the common thread of serving those in need. He graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Secondary Education from the University of Toledo where he played on the men’s basketball team and served as a University Ambassador. He is a sought after speaker. He is a Praxis Fellow. When he’s not working, he enjoys wrestling with his boys and watercolor painting with his daughter.
Learn more at: https://arunaproject.com/
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”