In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How strengthening your relationship with God lets you “get away” with taking weekends off (without missing out on business opportunities) ([13:27])
- Why you don’t need to be an “ideas guy” to become a serial entrepreneur ([20:12])
- Feel stuck in your career? Here’s how quitting your job unlocks opportunities for you (even if you have no plan) ([26:23])
- Why spending the first hour of your day with God can transform you into a wildly successful entrepreneur by the end of the year ([33:11])
- How investing in a babysitter helps you avoid endless arguments with your spouse ([35:49])
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home?
If you’re looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Also, If you’re stuck in a rut, find working from home difficult, or your priorities have changed and you’re questioning your purpose, I want you to know you’re not alone.
I put together a webinar for you called The Power of Priorities and Purpose. Check it out.
How important is it for you to get 2021 right?
If you believe outside perspective, accountability and community are what you need to fill the gap, then go here to learn more.
This may be exactly what you need to hit your 2021 personal and professional goals.