In this episode, you’ll discover…
- A trait that is far more important than talent and how you can use it to succeed in whatever you pursue ([8:01])
- How to avoid “Bookending” time so your experiences are more relaxing and refreshing ([9:48])
- Why sharing your beliefs and values is a crucial first step in any business project ([20:58])
- How to work less and earn more while still running a thriving business ([26:35])
- Why your small business can destroy your family life through a series of “good” decisions ([29:56])
- The “Jocko” mindset shift that will help you overcome any challenge your life throws at you ([32:25])
Nic Manning bio:
Nic is General Manager of Manning Contracting. Manning Contracting is a full design build general contractor with a rapidly growing portfolio in both commercial and residential construction, with a focus on Production Multi Family Buiilds and Adaptive Re-use Construction. The experienced Manning team provides first class service to the Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington and Louisville markets.
Nic is a former college football player at Miami University.
Nic is married to Suzy Manning, the owner of Manning Contracting, and is a father of 4 kids.
Nic is from Dayton, OH originally, where Manning Contracting was founded, by Al Manning in 1986.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
Are you wanting to make sure you hit your 2021 goals?
In 2020 I interviewed my clients to see why they stick with my month-to-month coaching program for an average of 12 months.
Number one reason: outside perspective.
Number two reason: accountability.
The third reason and beyond was a variation of spiritual growth, intentionality at home, leadership development, and others.
See, there is not a shortage of information out there for leaders in how to grow.
The key is, discussing which is the right next step and the encouragement and challenge to make sure those steps are taken.
If you need both an outside perspective and accountability in 2021.
Reach out. Go here to schedule a call.