In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why eliminating the word “pivot” from your vocabulary will help you achieve even more as 2020 comes to an end ([3:36])
- How to minister to others without quitting your job to work for a church ([6:19])
- Common misconceptions about leaders in the Bible and how it holds you back from your full potential ([9:18])
- A critical focus area everyone can work on for healing racial tension in society ([12:41])
- The insidious way we validate racism with our behavior without it ([14:28])
- How society’s approach to fighting smoking can also combat racism ([17:25])
- A “Shifty” method for getting more out of your date night and talking about something other than the kids for once ([28:43])
- Why “social distancing” does long-term damage to relationships ([30:34])
Chuck Mingo Bio:
Chuck is the founder of UNDIVIDED and the Crossroads Oakley Community Pastor. Chuck is passionate about his relationship with Jesus, his family, and racial reconciliation.
Learn more about him and his work at Crossroads here.
As well as his Undivided efforts here: https://www.undivided.com/
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”