In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How a spiritual coach can grow your business more than you would think ([4:39])
- Why treating your faith like a business is the fastest way to win at home and in business ([5:30])
- Why the Bible is the single greatest book known to mankind (even if you’re not religious) ([6:47])
- How little-by-little success and small daily wins are better than overnight success ([14:39])
- Stuck in a business rut? Here’s why playing with Hot Wheels can get you out of it ([29:09])
- The “Don’t Hear What I’m Not Saying” phrase that instantly suffocates arguments with your spouse (especially if you’re both stressed) ([26:09])
Mike Sudyk Bio:
It’s all about people. That statement sums up the things I am investing my life into. Without great people, you can’t grow and you can’t leave an impact.
I lead EC Group, which helps software leaders to expand their development capacity with teams of the best people. Our clients rest easier at night knowing they are moving their product forward to grow their business. They will consistently deliver and release their product more often, at a higher level of quality, retain their in-house development team, and in turn grow their business.
EC Group uses its time and profits to not only invest in our people, but also invests in nonprofits serving the underprivileged. We believe that business should create a positive impact in the world.
I also founded Waypoint, a startup by EC Group. Waypoint is a tool for growing companies that want to create the best teams of people they possibly can
If you’re a dad and want to tune into Mike’s podcast about fathership and entrepreneurism, check out https://2centdad.com. Or you can connect with him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/sudyk or on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikesudyk/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home?
If you’re looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Also, If you’re stuck in a rut, find working from home difficult, or your priorities have changed and you’re questioning your purpose, I want you to know you’re not alone.
I put together a webinar for you called The Power of Priorities and Purpose here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/is-this-for-you/.