We launched cohort #1 of the Prioritized Leader Academy in January 2021 with 8 business leaders.
The program was a success, so we are launching cohort #2 in November 2021 to help other leaders in Cincinnati.
Check out the below video to hear from participants of our very first cohort.
If you want to be considered in this next cohort, email email@example.com.
Are you outside of Cincinnati? We are looking to launch a virtual program, so reach out to learn more.
Is this for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how important is it for you to make the necessary changes to get this next year right?
1……you are crushing it at home and work. You don’t need any help. You got this on your own!
10…..you need to hit the ’emergency button’ because something is broken. You have lost your purpose and hit burnout. Your marriage had some cracks in it before COVID and now the cracks are the size of the Grand Canyon. Maybe your company culture is not doing well after all the Zoom meetings.
Or you are in the middle…..a 5. Everything is ‘just OK’. You can keep bumping along in your company, in your routines, your current mindset, and your lukewarm marriage and home life.
Or do you want more than just lukewarm?
Not only do you want more than lukewarm, but you also want more than thriving…..to actually make an impact in all areas of your life, then this is for you.
We are so excited to announce the launch of The Prioritized Leader Academy – Cohort #2.
This is a mastermind for faith forward leaders looking to win at work and home.
See, you are not alone.
For many leaders, the answer is ‘they can’t afford to miss the mark in 2022′, because of the impact the last 18 months has had on their business, home and/or personal life.
We found that one of the biggest blindspots of helping leaders and organizations reach their full potential is misaligned or mismanaged priorities.
I know for myself, as well as my clients, in light of these last 18 months, there are some changes in different areas of my life that need to be made.
In light of the needs we see with all of our clients, we put together the content and framework for a mastermind, called The Prioritized Leader Academy.
We launched The Prioritized Leader Academy Cohort #1 in Cincinnati and due to the success…..we are now launching cohort #2!
Feedback from the participants on why this has been a strong start is not only the community aspect, or the coaching sessions, or The Prioritized Leader framework and content, but the faith component – making it different than other mastermind programs out there.
Cohort #2 launch date is Friday, November 5, 2021.
We have limited capacity, so get in early.
If you know you want in, just go ahead and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the next steps.
What is the Prioritized Leader Academy?
Ever try to cut your own hair? While some can, for the rest of us the answer is: “Why would we even try?” There are other people out there who are trained, experienced and better suited to get us the look we want.
The same is true with leadership, many strive to read all the books, listen to podcasts, attend conferences, yet for all the effort, only see small amounts of actual growth, keeping us from the level of health, productivity and organizational growth we’re looking for.
It’s only when we allow experts from the outside, to see our life, discern the next steps, offer new tools and concepts and provide the community and accountability needed to significantly grow.
Join us on a 12-month immersive experience designed to catapult your life and leadership forward. We will provide new concepts, fresh perspective, customized coaching, a strong community, and an amazing experience to increase your emotional intelligence, influence and impact.
How does it work?
Through a combination of individual coaching calls, our monthly group mastermind sessions, and The Prioritized Leader Product Suite, you will get a unique unpacking of this life-changing content for yourself over a twelve-month period.
Why should you do this?
Are you striving for achievements to make you feel successful? Is there room for improvement in your marriage or life with your kids? Are you in a season where you need clarity on the next steps? Do you find yourself ‘stuck’?
If so, this may be what you need.
Who else will be there?
The Prioritized Leader Academy is for:
- CEOs / Executives with 5 employees or more
- Executives with high levels of responsibility
- Business Owners desiring to significantly grow their business
OK, I am interested. I can’t stay ‘stuck’. What can I do?
The Prioritized Leader Academy is 12 months long. Included in the investment will be the monthly coaching calls, the monthly group mastermind session, as well as access to The Prioritized Leader Product suite, consisting of 38 videos and 6 workbooks.
- $1,200 per month for 12 months (mastermind + coach)
- or $600 per month for 12 months (mastermind only)
Are you convinced already? Ready to get started?
Or do you need to keep reading, then see below…..
PRIORITIZED LEADER ACADEMY OVERVIEW
The Five Priorities needed to truly succeed in Life & Business:
- PURPOSE – It’s about knowing and living the “why” of your organization, being able to articulate a clear and compelling future. The currency is vision and values.
- PEOPLE – The level of health and productivity we have with our colleagues and connections. The currency is encouragement and accountability.
- PACE – Discerning how fast (or slow) the organization needs to move to sustain long-term success, capitalize on opportunities, and preserve capital. The currency is time and energy.
- PERCEPTION – Choosing a growth mindset, staying open to creative solutions and new ideas. The currency is insight and innovation.
- PROFIT – The effective management, investment, and release of an organization’s resources. The currency is dollars and cents.
Realizing the potential of your organization is about evaluating where you (and your company) are at in these five areas. Then, it’s about recalibrating priorities and growing each area in order to see greater levels of health, productivity and profitability. This approach allows for a common language, clarity of goals and outcomes and increased focus and disci- pline from all involved.
Who should participate? CEOs / Executives who are looking to:
- Significantly increase their influence and impact.
- Significantly grow their business.
- Integrate their faith into their work.
- Win at Home (not sacrifice work wins for home losses)
- Fresh Perspective: Talk with other colleagues to reflect upon your progress, ask for honest feedback, and brainstorm ideas for improvement.
- Personal Coach: During this 12-month period, not only will you have coaching calls, but also have access to me for discussions on how to apply the content and concepts to your life.
- Accountability and Outside Perspective: In early 2020, I interviewed the majority of my one-on-one executive coaching clients and asked, ‘why do you stick around for an average of 12-months on a month-to-month coaching program?’ They said because of accountability and outside perspective! Accountability to help them stay focused and outside perspective because leadership is lonely at the top!
- New Priorities with an Action Plan: Our planning tools are designed to give clear and concrete next steps to move participants into greater levels of influence and impact as leaders.
- Spiritual Growth: Increase your relationship with God, as a Father and you as a son, as you learn how to be more dependent on Him in everyday life situations
- Increased Insight: An in-depth understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and blind-spots in all five areas of The Prioritized Leader. See where you’re unconsciously prioritizing your time based on the Five Capitals framework.
- Transformational Truth: Learn new ways to integrate and give truths to those you lead for growth
- Understanding Motives: Learn what moves your heart both at work and home
Features and Benefits of TPL-Academy:
- 12-month coaching program on The Prioritized Leader content
- Access to TPL Product Suite of 38 videos and 6 downloadable workbooks
- One-on-one coaching to customize the content to your application
- Community of high performing leaders to help you grow
- A survey and report that identifies your priorities.
- A coaching guide and workbook that enables you to take action and move forward.
- Action plans to eradicate negative response patterns and destructive leadership behaviors throughout the organization.
- Insights into the strengths, weaknesses and blindspots of the priorities that are actually sabotaging the results you want to see.
- Increased confidence, productivity and efficiency
- Increased health, productivity and profitability of the organization
- Increased team clarity, alignment, focus and movement within the organization.
- Teaches how to tap into an individual’s best potential
- Increases leadership capacity for yourself and others
- Prompts higher satisfaction and motivation for your work
- When – Cohort #2, November 5, 2021 start with October 31, 2022 finish
- What – Coaching + Community + Content
- One coaching call per month to help with customization and implementation
- The executive coaching call will be done via Zoom and scheduled at a time that works for both the client and myself
- One group mastermind session per month to provide community, networking, and the mastermind benefits
- The Prioritized Leader Suite providing clarity, alignment, and focus for you and your teams – both at work and home.
- One coaching call per month to help with customization and implementation
- Investment – $1,200 per month
- Price includes coaching during the twelve months
- Access to the private group
- Access to The Prioritized Leader Suite
Are you ready to learn more?
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID:
“Cory has a unique gift of combining keen discernment, practical wisdom, and personal relatability to ignite true progress. His approach comes from an angle not of coach to student, but person-to-person. The time I spent with Cory impacted my leadership not only at work, but even more importantly in my role as a husband and father.”Nick Spicher, Vice-President, Harvest Group
“I’ve worked with a lot of coaches, and Cory is the best. He has focused on my personal growth over my professional growth, and what I’ve found is that when you grow personally, you always grow professionally, but not necessarily the other way around. In a world where coaches only pay lip service to personal growth, Cory stands out. He has made me not only a better businessman, but a better man.”Ben Beshear, Wealth Management Advisor and Managing Director, Northwestern Mutual
About Cory Carlson:
As an entrepreneur, former executive, husband, and father of three, Cory Carlson understands the pressures working parents face. He is passionate about helping business leaders win at home and work.
Twenty years in corporate America gave Cory amazing opportunities as he worked his way up to the executive level. But he also saw brokenness: work without purpose, burnout, lack of focus, strained marriages, and absentee parents. Business leaders especially were often not living life to the fullest.
When Cory discovered coaching, it helped him become a better leader, husband, and father. So he left his corporate career to help other leaders achieve a healthier work-life balance. Currently, Cory lives in Cincinnati with his awesome wife and three amazing children. His first book released in June 2019 titled, Win at Home First, and is an inspirational guide for work-life balance. His book was Amazon #1 New Release in 3 Categories and listed in FORBES as ‘7 Books Everyone On Your Team Should Read’. Cory is the host of the leadership podcast, Win at Home First, a Top 1.5% podcast per ListenNotes.