In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How imagining your funeral can help you get the most out of your life ([2:34])
- The best way to write a life plan and how often you should review it ([5:17])
- Why focusing on possessions kills family relationships and what to do instead ([11:54])
- The counterintuitive reason you have to let your kids see you fail ([12:37])
- Why being present with your family is not enough to maintain your relationships ([16:03])
- How to avoid being pulled off course by the problems of those around you ([20:35])
- The magic of a power statement to help you overcome your excuses ([27:45])
- How you can make your seemingly insurmountable dream into reality ([38:34])
Chad Allen Bio:
I am a full-time writer, editor, speaker, and writing coach. My background is in the traditional publishing industry, where I spent over 20 years as an editor, acquisitions editor, and the last seven as editorial director for Baker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group.
My mission is to help writers get their books into the world.
Read more about Chad at his personal website, plus reach out to him if you are interested in writing a book.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”