In this episode, you’ll learn…
- The #1 relationship skill you can develop to win at home ([2:54])
- A bulletproof method for determining what “hat” you should wear at home to avoid hurting your relationships ([4:22])
- The secret to getting your children to open up to you so they don’t shut you out of their world completely ([16:14])
- How regular practices of stillness, gratitude, and prayer can improve every area of your life ([22:25])
- A mind-blowing trick for eliminating worries by getting them out of your head ([22:50])
- How to avoid regressing to old habits when life returns to “normal” ([25:16])
- The “75% solution” that prompts you to take action so you don’t feel stuck where you are ([29:15])
Todd Uterstaedt Bio:
Here is Todd’s manifesto. Great information here about Todd and what he does.
Todd’s podcast “From Founder to CEO” and more information about him can be found at this link.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”