In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How “checking the boxes” of being a good Christian like going to church every Sunday strains your relationship with God ([8:21])
- Why your relationship with God protects you from getting angry at life’s biggest punches in the gut like being cut from an NFL team or not getting a promotion you deserve ([10:28])
- How God uses even the biggest Christian screw ups in amazing and mighty ways ([21:01])
- The “Wis-dumb Approach” that transforms your biggest and dumbest mistakes into age-old wisdom ([21:44])
- The insidious way achieving your wildest childhood dreams leaves you with an empty void (and the only way to permanently fill your void) ([21:54])
- Think a multi-million dollar contract will fix everything wrong in your life? Here’s why 70% (or more) of NFL players are broke and divorced within their first two years of retirement ([28:54])
- The “Training Camp Method” that keeps your life balanced (especially during seasons where you have to work hard) ([34:17])
Chase Coffman’s bio:
Chase Coffman is a current financial advisor for BMG Advisors in Kansas City. He is a former Mizzou All-American tight end and 8-year NFL veteran.
He is actively seeking a relationship with Jesus Christ and is married to his high school sweetheart Stacy. They have 3 children together and live in their hometown of Peculiar, MO.
If you’d like to learn more about how Chase can help you improve your finances, check out his website at https://www.bmgadvisors.com/, connect with him on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chasecoffman/, or shoot him an email at email@example.com.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home?
If you’re looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it “one of 7 books everyone on your team should read”.
Also, If you’re stuck in a rut, find working from home difficult, or your priorities have changed and you’re questioning your purpose, I want you to know you’re not alone.
I put together a webinar for you called The Power of Priorities and Purpose. Check it out.
How important is it for you to get 2021 right?
If you believe outside perspective, accountability and community are what you need to fill the gap, then go here to learn more.
This may be exactly what you need to hit your 2021 personal and professional goals.