In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How “drawing bright lines” on your calendar helps you win at home ([3:39])
- The “phone parenting” method builds stronger family relationships ([6:25])
- How email blocks can free up more hours in your day than you ever thought possible ([9:11])
- The “master of one” strategy for skyrocketing to the top of your field ([15:46])
- How to transform your ambition into success that glorifies God (rather than yourself) ([20:10])
- What the life of Jesus can teach you about priorities and scheduling for a more fulfilling life ([29:39])
- How to use your “biological wiring” to be more productive at work today ([33:08])
- A simple way to 100X the value of the content you release so users will consume it and take action ([39:22])
Jordan Raynor’s bio:
Jordan Raynor is a serial entrepreneur and national bestselling author who helps Christians do their most exceptional work for the glory of God and the good of others. Through his books (Called to Create and Master of One), podcast, and weekly devotionals, Jordan has helped millions of Christians in every single country connect the gospel to their work.
In addition to producing this content Jordan serves as the Executive Chairman of Threshold 360, a venture-backed tech startup that has built the world’s largest library of 360° experiences of hotels, restaurants, and attractions. Jordan previously served as CEO of the company, following a string of successful ventures of his own.
Jordan has twice been selected as a Google Fellow and served in The White House under President George W. Bush. A highly sought-after public speaker on the topic of faith and work, Jordan has spoken at Harvard University, SXSW, and many other high-profile events around the world. A sixth-generation Floridian, Jordan lives in Tampa with his wife and their three young daughters.
Learn more at Jordan’s website
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
Are you wanting to make sure you hit your 2021 goals?
In 2020 I interviewed my clients to see why they stick with my month-to-month coaching program for an average of 12 months.
Number one reason: outside perspective.
Number two reason: accountability.
The third reason and beyond was a variation of spiritual growth, intentionality at home, leadership development, and others.
See, there is not a shortage of information out there for leaders in how to grow.
The key is, discussing which is the right next step and the encouragement and challenge to make sure those steps are taken.
If you need both an outside perspective and accountability in 2021.
Reach out. Go here to schedule a call.