In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to use your morning to help you win at work and at home ([2:45])
- An app on your phone that can help you instantly improve your day ([5:04])
- The business-destroying communication mistake you’re making and how to fix it immediately ([12:10])
- Why work-life balance is a lie and what you should do instead to succeed at both ([13:55])
- The “Seasons Approach” to work-life balance that makes it more real than a fairy tale ([13:55])
- How “Precrastination” makes you more productive than ever before ([15:32])
- A Biblical approach to instilling proper identity and character in your children today ([26:31])
Mike Hopkins’ bio:
Mike Hopkins is the Chief Operating Officer at Paul Davis, previously filling the roles of Executive Vice President of Operations and Regional Business Consultant. Mike brings over 29 years of success from within FirstService Brands, functioning as a franchisee, franchisor, business consultant, and coach.
In 1992, he began his career as a CollegePro franchisee, becoming one of the top franchisees across the brand. Mike went on to a corporate position with CollegePro until 1997 when he launched a CertaPro Painters franchise (later operating 7 territories). His office became one of the top producing franchises, amassing many awards over its 14-year tenure. Mike was an active member within the franchise organization and was also elected as Chairman of the Franchise Owners Association.
Upon selling his business, while vocationally leading in a ministry capacity, Mike operated as a consultant to the CertaPro Painters franchise network. As a result of his success coaching business owners to achieve their goals, he was recruited to join the team at Paul Davis in 2015. He operates with a passion to come alongside people to help them become all they are designed to be.
Mike resides in Cleveland, Ohio with his wonderful wife of 26 years, Kristen, their five children, and one new daughter through marriage.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
Are you wanting to make sure you hit your 2021 goals?
In 2020 I interviewed my clients to see why they stick with my month-to-month coaching program for an average of 12 months.
Number one reason: outside perspective.
Number two reason: accountability.
The third reason and beyond was a variation of spiritual growth, intentionality at home, leadership development, and others.
See, there is not a shortage of information out there for leaders in how to grow.
The key is, discussing which is the right next step and the encouragement and challenge to make sure those steps are taken.
If you need both an outside perspective and accountability in 2021.
Reach out. Go here to schedule a call.