Recently, I had the chance to sit and talk with Scott Oyler, a successful realtor in Cincinnati.
In a city with 6,000 realtors😳, he has somehow managed to grow to a double-digit team, remained married, be present with his two daughters, plus have a strong faith life.
So, selfishly I wanted to ask him questions around some of the tensions I wrestle with as a business owner (plus I know many of you do as well from the emails I receive).
Questions around scarcity vs. abundance mindset; dealing with a surplus of competition in one market; what does healthy ambition look like, and more.
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why criticism is the best way to grow your marriage and business (even if it feels like a punch to the gut in the moment) ([2:48])
- The “Safe Couch Method” that helps your kids open up to you about tough challenges their facing in their life ([8:01])
- The easy way to make your kids “unplug” from the digital world (without them getting upset at you) ([10:43])
- The dark side of making more money than you ever imagined that can destroy your marriage ([19:18])
- The simple “Anti-Scarcity” mindset trick that prevents you from suffocating yourself in negativity when things don’t go your way ([26:05])
If you’d like Scott to help you sell your house or want to connect with him more about the topics he shared with us today, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at (513) 979-1925.
Scott Oyler’s bio:
Scott’s performance has remained consistently top-notch as a residential real estate agent. His 10+ years of real estate experience have netted him career real estate sales exceeding $400 million and recognition as being in the top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents internationally. Scott is licensed in both Ohio and Kentucky.
Talk to any of Scott’s clients, and they will all tell you the same thing: professionalism, integrity, and commitment characterize Scott’s approach with his customers. With much of Oyler Group’s business coming from repeat customers and referrals, Scott and his team prove time and time again that they are not only great to work with, but they also deliver results.
A life-long resident of Cincinnati, Scott resides in Madeira with his wife, Kristen, twin daughters, Izzy and Gabby, and dogs Avo & Poppy. He is a die-hard fan of the University of Cincinnati Bearcats!
See more of Scott’s bio here.
The Confident & Consistent Leader Challenge
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you.
I’m launching The Confident & Consistent Leader Challenge on June 7th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: you, marriage, parenting, and business.
To grab a seat in this challenge, before it starts, go to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.