CCP015— “How Is That Going For You?” with Tim Urmston
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How to live out your full potential as a leader at work AND at home ([2:56])
- 3 essential traits of effective leaders ([3:34])
- The subtle way your job is destroying your physical health ([9:00])
- Why striving for work-life balance causes you to fail at both ([14:28])
- The most important habit to develop to avoid being an absentee father ([16:48])
- How your calendar is wrecking your family ([17:56])
- A foundational question you can ask to avoid wasting time on unimportant things ([23:00])
- How the current situation has robbed you of your most important spiritual times (and how to reclaim them) ([26:58])
- How to reframe tragedy to prevent it from derailing your life ([33:55])
- The massive importance of the “glue on the glitter” when times are tough ([38:04])
**Also, in this episode we discuss the power of a personal vision statement. How not only can it be a motivator, but also can be a filter to run your questions and activities through. If you do not have a personal vision statement, or want to learn how to create one, check out this podcast where I explain the 5Ps we use with clients to create their own.
Tim Urmston Bio:
With a very strong aversion to apathy, complacency or status quo, Tim started SEEK Company in 2000.
After obtaining an MBA from Xavier University and spending 7 years with Procter & Gamble, Tim had a major life pivot and set off on a journey to create a company where people couldn’t wait to get to work.
His goal now as CEO of SEEK Company is to develop leaders and organizations through humanizing innovation for the world…every person…every project…every chance he gets!
As a client of Five Capitals, Tim has personally benefited from ordering his life and business through living the prioritized life.
Tim and his wife live in Cincinnati and have four children.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”