In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The first thing you need to let go of to be an effective leader at work and at home ([2:55])
- The “T Account” method for realigning your life when things spiral out of control ([7:28])
- A common misconception about winning at home that is preventing you from building the relationship you want with your family (and how to overcome it) ([13:08])
- A bedrock principle for prioritizing and focusing your activities in a way that supports your life goals ([14:49])
- A surprising sign that you may be following God’s will for your life ([15:46])
- How you can turn a medical emergency into an opportunity for personal development ([20:26])
Becky Pomerleau’s Bio:
In her professional life, Becky Pomerleau serves as Director of Finance Risk Management at PayPal where she also co-leads PayPal’s interfaith Employee Resource Group, Believe. Prior to joining PayPal, she was an ex-pat in Zurich, Switzerland leading the Finance integration of an acquisition. She started her career in external audit with Deloitte and served as an Internal Auditor for several companies thereafter. She holds a Masters and Bachelors in Accountancy from the University of Missouri where she also competed in Cross Country and Track.
The course of her life was forever altered in November 2014 when on a ski trip to Colorado celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary Becky unexpectedly suffered a series of heart attacks caused by Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection (SCAD) leading to a heart transplant just weeks later. She has since found her calling advocating for freedom of religion and belief, women’s heart health and organ donation. Becky volunteers as an Advisory Member of SCAD Alliance, promotes the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women movement, serves on the Stanford Patient and Family Advocacy Council for Heart Transplant and represents Team USA at the World Transplant Games.
She and her husband love the outdoors, including hiking, running, skiing, and biking. True to her nature and in honor of her heart donor, Becky has no intention of slowing down!
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”