In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why making big, fat, blundering mistakes molds you into a great leader ([4:29])
- Why the difference between fruitful and productive is so critical ([15:27])
- How crushing your to-do list every single day robs you from achieving true financial freedom ([19:29])
- The “Soul Books” trick that skyrockets your business’s growth (without ever reading a fluff-filled business book again) ([23:22])
- The insidious way being a great parent cripples your relationship with your spouse ([25:25])
- How to handle the constant bombardment of phone notifications before it tanks your marriage and business ([34:59])
- Why your ego is the biggest reason you’re addicted to your smartphone (and how to break free from its grasp) ([36:24])
Aaron Mason’s bio:
Aaron brings his twelve years of experience in multiple industries to the NDP team as the Director of Expansion. He takes lead for new growth initiatives, strategic network partnerships, and recruitment of local owners. Prior to coming on board with Next Door Photos he held positions with Full Spectrum Solutions, Nestle Purina and Marketplace Chaplains USA. While at Nestle Purina he managed and grew a $12.5M sales territory in Chicago and helped the pet specialty division reach its first-ever billion-dollar sales year in company history. Passionate about connecting the right people, he is typically building relationships or speaking on stage about impact business. He truly believes that entrepreneurs can change the world for the better and that business can be used to create lasting social impact.
Life outside of work is just as busy with chasing around his four young sons, building community, church involvement and spending time trying to keep up with the latest sports news (Go Lions!).
Or if you’d like to connect with Aaron, you can find his LinkedIn profile here.
Next Door Photos:
01 What We Do
Next Door Photos is a network of locally owned and professionally operated real estate photography companies supported by an enterprise platform resulting in exceptional service with a local relationship.
02 How We Do It
Next Door Photos partners with impact-minded aspiring entrepreneurs to build wealth-generating businesses in their local markets while contributing to making a positive global impact.
03 Why We Do It
We believe people shouldn’t have to choose between careers that can make them a lot of money OR one that can make a big impact in the world. Next Door Photos partners with entrepreneurs to create local businesses with measurable impact and financial returns.
If you’d like to learn more about real estate photography with Next Door Photos, check out their website here: https://nextdoorphotos.com/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home?
If you’re looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Also, If you’re stuck in a rut, find working from home difficult, or your priorities have changed and you’re questioning your purpose, I want you to know you’re not alone.
I put together a webinar for you called The Power of Priorities and Purpose here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/is-this-for-you/.