In this episode, you’ll discover…
- A challenging but necessary step to healing broken relationships at work so everyone can continue moving forward ([8:14])
- The “Identity Method” for balancing high levels of ambition with maintaining your health and well-being ([11:49])
- The secret to standing firm in your identity in the face of a culture that wants to destroy you ([14:37])
- Why the abundance available in America leaves us impoverished in significant ways ([17:11])
- How to set priorities that prevent your ambition from leaving a trail of devastation in your wake ([21:36])
- A troubling sign of bad leadership and how you can change course to improve your business ([32:21])
Chris Evan’s Bio:
Chris is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, author of “The Intelligent Advertiser,” CEO of Wealth Cap Holdings and co-founder of 3 international companies.
Chris manages and advises a collective 7 figures per month in paid traffic spend & manages a portfolio of $5M in income-producing properties. Dubbed the “Don Draper” of modern-day advertising, Chris enjoys consulting clients, writing, and fishing with his family in the mountains of North Carolina. He is married to his wife Michelle, and together they parent 4 kids: Liberty, Jacob, Jayden, and Judah.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”