In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to make sure you kids make time for building a relationship with God (even if they have 1,000 other activities going on) ([9:00])
- Why taking time to build a culture within your company makes attrition plummet from 120% down to only 25% ([12:06])
- How helping your employees with personal issues makes them want to stick with your company for life ([15:01])
- Why bringing your laptop home after work slowly poisons your connection with your family ([29:15])
- The “Church Mindset Approach” to leadership that creates ripples of positivity throughout every family in your organization ([38:21])
Jason Lippert bio:
Key Statistics & Highlights
- Started career at LCI in 1990 working during college summers for the company and came on board full time in 1994. In 1995 he developed a management training program for college recruits.
- Focus is in sales, manufacturing, organizing and developing teams
- Held many positions from management trainee to COO over the course of 1994-2003; Ultimately became CEO at age 30
- Grew the business from $150 million when he took over in 2003 to $2.7 billion today
- LCI’s stock appreciation has grown from $6 per share to $90+ per share since 2003
- Led transformation and expansion of LCI from a single market / single product focus to a multi-product, multi-industry global manufacturer
- Helped diversify LCI away from the RV Industry after the Great Recession while still recording profits in 2008 & 2009
- Helped lead a unique and effective company culture strategy/ journey from 2013 to present
- Specializes in streamlining organizational structure as LCI has gained over 9,000 team members since 2003
- Has led LCI through 70+ acquisitions since 2000 ranging in size from $10 million to $340 million
- Jason is passionate about enriching the lives of children. He has been a board member for 12 years with the Boys & Girls Club, chairing an auction that raises $1.5mm annually
- Jason’s 21-person leadership team’s has a total of 370 years of combined experience at LCI. Jason understands not only how to build teams, but how to keep them together while growing and motivated.
- LCI has achieved a CAGR of 18% over last two decades
- Has held board room experience since 1997, serving on the LCII board since 2003
- Lippert Components Quick Facts
- Publicly held company (NYSE: LCII). Prior to 2013 LCI was listed as Drew Industries (DW)
- LCI operates 90 manufacturing facilities globally
- 11,000+ team members strong
- Operating profit every fiscal year for over 29 years
- Millions donated annually to local children’s charities
- Over 6 million square feet of combined manufacturing space
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
Are you wanting to make sure you hit your 2021 goals?
In 2020 I interviewed my clients to see why they stick with my month-to-month coaching program for an average of 12 months.
#1 reason…….outside perspective.
The third reason and beyond was a variation of spiritual growth, intentionality at home, leadership development, and others.
See, there is not a shortage of information out there for leaders in how to grow.
The key is, discussing which is the right next step and the encouragement and challenge to make sure those steps are taken.
If you need both an outside perspective and accountability in 2021.
Reach out. Go here to schedule a call.