CCP014 — “Dad, Did You Take Massive Action Today?” W/Jeremy Self
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- The surprising truth about why you have more opportunities to minister to people when you don’t work at a church ([6:04])
- How fasting can improve every area of your life (and how to do it right) ([13:59])
- The secret to using rhythms to make your life easier even in times of extreme chaos ([19:20])
- Why sharing your bad times at work makes your family stronger ([23:29])
- How involving your children in your business can grow it beyond your wildest dreams ([27:26])
- The shocking reason that wrapping your identity in your current job is limiting your impact in the world ([28:47])
- The profound importance of recalibration and how neglecting it can destroy your business and home life ([34:38])
Jeremy Self Bio:
Jeremy is a devoted follower of Jesus.
He is married to his wife, Ashley, and, together they have 5 amazing children.
For 20 years, Jeremy led in a variety of ways in the local church context.
One November as he was praying about the upcoming year, he felt God calling him into business.
He was eventually given the opportunity to become a Financial Advisor with Edward Jones, and is building his business by helping people achieve what’s most important to them, using an established process.
He develops personal strategies to each client’s goals, and partners with them throughout their life to help keep them on track.
Are you ready to start winning at both work and home?
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”