Congratulations on getting this far.
You recognize something is not working in your life and you are seeking help.
Well done…..but don’t stop here.
Now is your time for breakthrough!
My coaching program is for successful business leaders like you, who have crushed it before, and will again, but at this moment – need breakthrough.
No worries, it happens to all of us from time to time.
Question is, what will you do about it?
Let’s see if this coaching program is right for you and your breakthrough.
Is this you?
- Are you spread too thin?
- Are too many people needing too much of you?
- Have you or your team hit a plateau?
- Is home and work out of balance?
- Do you wonder what is next and how to get there?
- Is the future blurry thus you lack motivation?
- Are you unclear on what to focus on?
- Are you too controlling at work and home?
- Do you lack energy to meet the demands placed on you?
- Have you and your spouse become roommates?
- Are you looking at your phone when playing with your kids?
- Do you worry if you are making the right decisions?
If you said ‘YES’ to any of the above, then I can help.
If you know this is the right solution for you, don’t wait any longer, click the link below to schedule a FREE strategy session now.
Still on the fence and need more information?
Watch the below video to learn more about my coaching program to see if it is the right solution for you.
In this coaching program, you will:
- Elevate your mindset
- Overcome lies and head trash holding you back
- Prioritize what is important
- Cast a bigger vision for your life
- Identify your potential for your life and your business
- Increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Be fully present with family and work teams
- Become more intentional with your time
- Recalibrate when things are not going as planned
- Learn what to DO versus DELEGATE at work
- Increase your solitude and time with God
Get all the above and most importantly, begin to create a legacy you will be proud of.
How does this coaching program work:
Coaching includes a combination of organized and organic video calls
- Organized: Two scheduled video calls per month that include teaching, customization, and next steps
- Organic: Email, texts, calls as client needs and coach available
- The program also includes video content, worksheets, and additional resources
What content is in the coaching program:
I can’t share all the secrets :), but here is the highlevel overview.
- What is – Perspective of your current reality
- What could be – Potential for where you want to go
- What will be – Priorities to help get you there
- What is…elevated – Executable plan for you and your team
Here is what a few leaders have said about the program:
“Our coaching from Cory Carlson with Five Capitals has been amazing for our company. The guidance he provides helps cut through the noise and get down to the important things that will actually help get us to our goals.
Last year was our best year ever in revenue and we owe the efficiency and direction of focus to Cory. Working with Cory we were able to be clear on our vision and values and act from that to get to where we wanted to go. Any business looking to improve the financial and organizational health of the company should highly consider working with Cory.”
– Neil Engelmann, Owner of O’Neills Pools and Hot Tubs, Austin, TX
Thank you for considering the program.
Below is my bio in case this is your first time here.
As an entrepreneur, former executive, husband, and father of three, Cory Carlson understands the pressures working parents face. He is passionate about helping business leaders win at home and work.
Twenty years in corporate America gave Cory amazing opportunities as he worked his way up to the executive level. But he also saw brokenness: work without purpose, burnout, lack of focus, strained marriages, and absentee parents. Business leaders especially were often not living life to the fullest.
When Cory discovered coaching, it helped him become a better leader, husband, and father. So he left his corporate career to help other leaders achieve a healthier work-life balance. Currently, Cory lives in Cincinnati with his awesome wife and three amazing children.
Cory has a Civil Engineer degree from University of Missouri and a MBA from Rockhurst University.
His first book released June 2019 titled, Win at Home First, and is an inspirational guide for work-life balance. His book was Amazon #1 New Release in 3 Categories and listed in FORBES as ‘7 Books Everyone On Your Team Should Read’.
Cory is also host of the podcast, Win at Home First.
Follow Cory on social media (@carlsoncory) and www.corymcarlson.com.