In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why asking more questions makes you a better leader at work and at home ([1:35])
- The weird “side-by-side” communication secret that brings you closer to your spouse and children ([4:12])
- How mowing your lawn without earbuds rejuvenates your spirit after a long, stress-filled week ([8:18])
- Why God wants you to have abundance with your health, finances, and family (even if it seems like He doesn’t) ([13:01])
- The wicked way your desire for control keeps you trapped in a scarcity mindset ([14:54])
- How your brain works in 3 simple steps — and how to “hack” this to create abundance in your life and business ([16:45])
- The 2 words you must utter to erase 6 years of a divorce-induced depression ([23:29])
- How exercising your mindset like your biceps helps joy radiate through every bone in your body ([26:08])
- The “Look For The Wobble” secret that helps you get out of an emotional funk with ease (and without exploding on your spouse, kids, or pets) ([26:32])
- How to transform your depression into serenity and your anxiety into hope ([30:18])
Kendra Ramirez Bio:
Kendra Ramirez is CEO of Reset and Kendra Ramirez Digital Agency. She is globally recognized on the home page of LinkedIn.com, Women of Influence Honoree, John Barrett Entrepreneur Vision Award recipient, Cincy Chic Woman of the Year, AMA Marketing Legend and a finalist for the Social Media Innovator of the Year. Since 2005, she has helped hundreds of organizations successfully leverage digital technologies.
She has spent the last 15 years rebuilding herself after divorce, depression and a failed business. She leads a life of joy and a successful digital agency. Her mission is to empower others.
If you’d like to connect with Kendra, you can visit her digital marketing agency website here: https://www.kendraramirez.com/. Or you can connect with her on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kendraramirez/ and Twitter here: https://twitter.com/KendraRamirez
More Resources to Win at Home
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, click here and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you’re looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.