In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why following Paul’s advice and taking your thoughts captive makes it almost impossible to lose at work and at home ([4:04])
- How mindful breathing and phone notifications prevent your emotions from derailing your during hectic days ([6:07])
- Why having dinner with your family every night and going on date nights with your wife isn’t enough to with at home (and the one skill you must have) ([11:40])
- How your “separate self” thrives on money and fame and makes your “true self” vanish (especially when you’re making money by helping others) ([25:18])
- Why your own mind is more cunning and deceiving to your spiritual journey than the dark forces of the world ([28:43])
If you’d like to connect with Shawn, you can read his blog here, or send him an email at email@example.com. You can also check out his Askinosie Chocolate shop and order chocolate from Shawn here.
Confident and Consistent Leader Challenge!
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you.
I’m launching another round of The Confident & Consistent Leader Challenge on September 6th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business.
To check out this program before it launches, head over to the Leadership Page.
Here is what one leader said about participating in the June challenge:
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you’re looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it, ‘one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.’